jueves, 23 de agosto de 2007

The Herbalist - The Voice Of The Moon Podcast One

I am proud of present you this week the first delivery of the podcast The Voice Of The Moon, by The Herbalist, who has brought us an excellent work, specially recommended by its didactic qualities. With a very careful english, although he says that isn't so, The Herbalist take us for conceptually clear ways, no matters the obscure may be some music. Originally shown until the last delivery in his homonime blog The Voice Of The Moon, as a section of the fellow blog Prog Not Frog, I am honored by The herbalist himself for let me recover his work and publish it again. And now let me show his own words:
The Voice of The Moon: A Music Podcast, Webradio Show, or whatever you wanna call it, performed and conceived by The Herbalist
I've been thinking about doing a few experiments in podcasting. So this is the result of the first one.Although I have had some experience in radio, I have never done a show in english, so forgive my pronuntiation or any grammar mistake I might have done.I am not sure if I am going to do this regularly. I wish I had the time. We'll see. I also wish I could get paid for this.Podacst should be kept light, so don't expect the sound quality you're used to when you get any recommendation from ProgNotFrog. Anyway I am sure it reaches an enjoyable level.I kept information about the music at a minimal level. A radio show is not a lesson on the history of a songor a band . The star is the music itself, not the DJ, even if he/she is a walking music encyclopedia.I had a lot of fun doing the sound effects , intro, teasers and outro. Music selection was entirely a quasi-random process. If I keep doing this you should expect in eclectcism, in big quantities. I've never liked be constrained or imprisoned in any genre. Not even rock or prog. Not even western or modern music for that matters. I wish I had albums recorded in Pluto. I am sure they are great. (Unless the RIAA has an office there). Please leave some comments (or I'll never do another podcast)

Keep Listening...!!!

The Herbalist

Tracklist in comments



http://www.mediafire.com/?f200j09kmdb


1 comentario:

  1. The Herbalist - The Voice of The Moon - Podcast One
    June 23, 2006

    1- Andy Tubman - Quiet Inside
    2.- Brian Eno - Passing Over
    3.- Controlled Bleeding - Broadway Melody of 1974 (Genesis Cover)
    4.- MIguel Piñera & David Crosby - Huerto de Amor (Ochard of Love)
    5.- Todd Rundgren - Born to Synthtesize
    6.- Roger Waters - Money (Acoustic Demo)
    7.- Tangerine Dream - Coldwater Canyon
    8.- Kendra Smith -She brings the Rain (Can Cover)
    9.- Blue Aeroplanes - Whatever happened to Our Golden Birds?
    10.- Kenny Loggins & Jim Messina -Pathway to Glory

    ResponderEliminar