sábado, 14 de julio de 2007

The Psychedelic Roosters Band - Barlynez, A Psychedelic Rooster (2006)




Hello my friends,

Today I am happy to show you my third work, as a tribute to my loved pets...The Pshychedelic Roosters Band, with their first cd -Barlynez, a Psychedelic Rooster-. But I prefer to let the known blogger and podcaster The Herbalist to present my work:

..."The Psychedelic Roosters Band, produced by (or maybe a brainwave of...) the Doktor himself, has made a deep trip inside the farthest side of collective consciousness and from there, this dark, dense collection of sounds were taken to the surface.

The general flavor of the album is trippy, slightly oriental, rock influenced, nocturnal and dreamy. But it is not a cold an intellectual album. On the contrary it is highly emotional and it achieves what was meant to be achieved: an eulogy for lost friends, which is the same as an eulogy for lost loves, lost feelings, lost lives. It has a faint sad and beautiful flavor or maybe that's just my perception because the album is so rich that you might find something else inside its sonic laberynth.

The Psychedelic Roosters Band doesn't try to be "trendy". The synth sounds are creepy, vintage, abrassive. Like the sound of a ripping soul.

Not for heart fainted.

For the rest of us, highly recommended.

Keep Listening !!!"

The Herbalist


And I only have to say... Thank you very much, It was an honour for me: ENJOY IT !!!

Dr. Gnomegang


Links to download

http://www.mediafire.com/?v4szkdczmek

The original comment by The Herbalist, here:

http://prognotfrog.blogspot.com/search?q=barlynez

P.D.
I am waiting for your comments !!!
Dr. G.

1 comentario:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar